This job is no longer available
The hospital has 28 bedded Critical Care Departments following a range of specialities involving: General Medicine, Hepatobilllary Surgery, Oesophageal Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Facial Maxillary Surgery and Trauma/Head Injury, ranging from level 0 to 3. Furthermore the hospital is located very close to London (an hour on the train) and even closer to Heathrow airport having excellent connection links to many countries in Europe.
The successful applicant will be dynamic, motivated and experienced. This position requires flexibility, organisation and being able to work in a team as well as individually.
- Organisational skills
- Assist in delivering patient care across specialities mentioned above
- Adhering to hospital policies and procedures
- Maintaining an excellent levels of patient care
- NMC registered or eligible to apply
- At least 6 months experience in acute setting
- Excellent communication skills
- 27 days holidays per year + 8 public holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Extensive NHS Benefit Package
- Permanent position
- Assistance with accommodation
- Assistance with NI number and bank account
HCL Permanent is delighted to offer this position to a talented and motivated registered Intensive Care Nurse.
To apply please contact Oliwia Meinert at HCL Permanent:
Phone : 020 7861 8950 (EXT 1491) Email: email@example.com