Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E)
£22.00 - £35.20 / per hour
Band 5 critical
How does an exciting new role in the Leicester area appeal to you?
One of the biggest and busiest NHS Trusts in the country is looking for an A&E nurse to work flexible shifts within their Accident & Emergency department.
The Trust comprises of 3 NHS hospitals and you will have the opportunity to work flexible shifts in the busy A&E departments in all of these hospitals.
Your role will involve:
- High standard of clinical skills in emergency care
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care in A&E department
- Ability to record a ECG
It is essential you have clinical experience in:
- Current 12 months UK experience in the A&E department within the last 6 months
- NMC Registration
- Full occupational health vaccination history (hepatitis B, rubella, measles, varicella, tuberculosis, Hep C, HIV)
- Availability of at least 2 shifts per week
In return you will benefit from:
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Weekly payment
- Competitive pay rates
If this sounds like something you are interested in and meet our essential recruitment criteria, please apply to this advert or call Kira on 0207 861 8933