This job is no longer available
Band: Band 2
I am looking to recruit health care assistant, band 2, with a minimum of six months` hospital experience (within the last 18 months). The role attracts a rate between £7.50 and £12.75 per hour, shifts are based in acute hospital settings within the Stoke-on-Trent area.
The ideal candidate will have clinical experience in the following areas:
- The ability to update patient records, must be able to record observations, fluid balance, update care plans
- The ability to take and record blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration
- Able to manoeuvre the patients safely using aids where appropriate (e.g. hoists, frames, slide sheets etc)
Working with HCL Nursing includes a unique and generous rewards programme that awards a point for every hour worked and includes other benefits including but not limited to:
- A choice of attractive roles and locations working with leading healthcare suppliers in the UK
- Attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Weekly Pay
- On-going work available
- Uniform supplied
Anyone applying for this role should possess a genuine desire to help and care for others, be trustworthy and reliable.
Toa pply today please call Kira on 02078618933 or submit your CV online.