This job is no longer available
If you are an experienced nurse looking for a position within a busy Elderly Ward - please look no further.
I have nursing positions available in a busy, modern hospital which prides itself on it's A&E, Respiratory and Cardiology departments.
If you have only a little or extensive experience this is the perfect opportunity. You will have the chance to progress within a highly regarded acute medical department.
You will need:
- A valid UK NMC pin number
- Permission to work in the UK
- Experience as a qualified nurse in General / Acute / Elderly Medicine.
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- A band 5 salary of £21, 388 - £27, 901 per annum (dependant on experience)
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Great pay progression
- Continued professional development
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen on 08453 890 139 to apply.