Registered Nurse (PET-CT Mobile Clinic)
As the Registered Nurse you will be working with our PET –CT team on our mobile unit covering the South East of England, predominately Essex area, working with a highly motivated team and state of the art equipment.
- Welcomes patients and their carers or relatives to the imaging service in a professional manner
- Responsible for the supervision of nursing care and the smooth running of the working day by receiving and preparing the patient for their procedure.
- Completes and signs the Patient Screening form and reviews/explains the procedure and safety precautions to the patient.
- To perform cannulation procedures as and when required
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers radiopharmaceuticals according to site-specific protocols
- To providing clinical and clerical support to the radiographers
- Advise and lead colleagues in the event of a patient emergency
- proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload and patient case load
You must excellent communication skills, proven experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical environment, ideally have worked in a Radiology Department before (but not essential). You must be flexible and have a willingness to travel.
Please apply via the button below.