This job is no longer available
As the Registered Nurse you will be working with our PET –CT team on our mobile unit covering the South East of England, predominately Essex area, working with a highly motivated team and state of the art equipment.
- Welcomes patients and their carers or relatives to the imaging service in a professional manner
- Responsible for the supervision of nursing care and the smooth running of the working day by receiving and preparing the patient for their procedure.
- Completes and signs the Patient Screening form and reviews/explains the procedure and safety precautions to the patient.
- To perform cannulation procedures as and when required
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers radiopharmaceuticals according to site-specific protocols
- To providing clinical and clerical support to the radiographers
- Advise and lead colleagues in the event of a patient emergency
- proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload and patient case load
You must excellent communication skills, proven experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical environment, ideally have worked in a Radiology Department before (but not essential). You must be flexible and have a willingness to travel.
Please apply via the button below.