Numerous Nurse roles
In partnership with Solent NHS Trust to supply exclusive Nursing jobs, ID Medical is currently seeking experienced RGN Nurses, within NHS sites in Southampton, Portsmouth and across Hampshire.
Temporary positions available
Start Date - ASAP
Joining a valued NHS Trust, the delivery of excellent care is crucial to the position. Candidates will be responsible for the well-being of patients and assisting with team leadership; therefore confident, compassionate and dedicated Nurses are essential.
Responsibilities which the Nurse will hold are:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care by monitoring and assessing the condition of patients
- To develop, review and update care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- To communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Minimum 1 Year NHS experience
- Valid NMC registration
- Current CRB/DBS
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track registration and compliance
- BLS / PLS / ILS / ALS courses
- 24 hour service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.