This job is no longer available
Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) – West Yorkshire
PULSE Nursing & Care employment agency are always looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) in West Yorkshire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments.
We require CPN’s to have a minimum of twelve months experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse, and welcome applicants with generic or later life experience.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Pulse Exchange loyalty scheme.
- Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits and tax relief options.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
To register or discuss your interest further, please contact Vandana Taheem on 0845 601 7280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and conditions apply.