This job is no longer available
Located in Birmingham City Centre my client provides the widest range of children`s health services for young patients in Birmingham, with over 240,000 patient visits every year. The Paediatric Oncology department is led by a team of seven consultants, who are nationally and internationally recognised as leaders in the treatment and research of children`s cancer. Along with a team of passionate nurses, the Paediatric Oncology unit is responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of children with all types of solid or brain cancers, and work closely with our colleagues in Haematology who care for children with cancers of the blood (leukaemia) and blood disorders.
There is excellent access to the hospital with three train stations within a 15 minute walk, an international airport nearby, and great access to major roads and motorways.
- NMC registered (or process started)
- 2+ years of Paediatric Oncology experience
- Excellent command of English
- Passionate care giver
- Unbeatable career development and further study options
- NHS pension scheme
- Huge range of NHS benefits (vouchers, discounts, etc)
- 27 days holiday per year + public holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, weekend and night shifts
Are you a passionate care giver who loves working with children? Do you want to work for one of the most specialised hospitals in the UK? Are you ready for your next career challenge? If YES - get in touch today!
For more information or to apply, call TOM WATTS on 0207 861 8950 (ext 1490). Or click APPLY.