RMN Clinical Lead Nurse
Search Consultancy are looking to recruit an RMN Clinical Lead Nurse on behalf of a Nursing Home in Denbigh, North Wales.
We are looking for an experienced RMN to work within a small mental health nursing home for ages 18 to 65 years. The Home offers the highest standards of care and supports people to maintain their independence. From young persons to elderly, the Home provides care for various mental health conditions, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
Our Client is a well known and respected Private Healthcare company dedicated to the continuous training and development of staff.
This is a permanent role for a Registered Nurse, RMN qualified, to work as Clinical Lead Nurse.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
Lead and manage a Clinical team to ensure: -
* Each resident experiences personalised care and treatment
* The proactive identification and resolution of new / on-going clinically related duties
* The highest quality of care & support is delivered
* Correct levels of Qualified and Support Staff are in place at all times
* All aspects of medication management and administration
* Care Plans are reviewed at regular case conferences and reflect individual needs
* Therapeutic / leisure activities occur and are reflective of resident preference / interests
* MDT involvement and case review
* Comply with statutory and legal requirements that are relevant, and all aspects of the Care Standards Act to ensure that all care teams and other staff maintain a safe environment throughout the home
We are looking for candidates with experience of managing/leading a staff team of nurses within a nursing home setting.
This is a full time, permanent position of 40 hours a week and the salary is circa £32,500.
You will receive a number of benefits including:
* NMC PIN reimbursed*
* £500 Welcome Bonus*
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Child Care Vouchers
* Free parking
* Cost of DBS Check
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Uniform provided
Looking to interview ASAP, if you would like further details about this role please contact Gemma Gill at Search on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org