Paediatric Nurse or Registered Nurse
Paediatric Nurse or Registered Nurse with children's experience required to support a young child with clinical complex needs within their own home.
£16 - £20 per hour, Manchester region
Advantage Healthcare is recruiting for Paediatric Nurses or Registered Nurses with Children's experience to support a child within his family home. Our client is a one year old child who has Epilepsy and a variety of clinical complex needs.
We are seeking Paediatric Nurses or Registered Nurses with Children's experience with the following clinical skills:
About Advantage Healthcare
Advantage Healthcare is recognised as one of the leading UK home healthcare providers, expertly managing the care of several hundred individuals with a broad range of complex healthcare needs.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Up to £500 bonus for referring a friend
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Free first uniform
- Priority recruitment from your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Regular appraisals
- Access to ‘My Advantage’ – manage your availability online!
Apply online enclosing your current CV and a covering letter, or alternatively contact our dedicated Recruitment Team on 0800 032 3355. Applicants are subject to enhanced level DBS Check. Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (Agy).
Please do not apply unless you can evidence previous care experience.
To learn more about Advantage Healthcare please visit www.advantagehealthcare.com