This job is no longer available
HMC, an aspiring Academic Health Science Centre, is a large and complex international healthcare organisation, employing c16000 clinical staff across seven hospitals. Women’s Hospital provides complete women’s care from obstetrics and high-risk births to gynaecological services. Annually, more than 17,000 babies are born at Women’s Hospital.
The successful postholder will be a qualified nurse who will:
- Coordinate the function of Infection Control with other departments (other HMC hospitals, Primary Health Care, Occupational Health and Environmental and Public Health etc.)
- Actively contribute in hospital environmental rounds.
- Prepare observation data on a regular basis.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the provision of preventive and public health programs in the investigation and prevention of communicable diseases.
- Recommend intervention strategies for the prevention and control of infections/infectious diseases. Patient/Customer focus.
We welcome formal applications as well as informal and confidential enquiries. Please do not hesitate to contact Carley Murray on 01730 266208.
For more information please visit our website for a Candidate Information Pack, and to apply for this role, please click on the "Apply now" button.