Registered Nurses required to provide complex clinical care to clients within their own homes throughout London.
£17.25 - £34.50 per hour. Various shifts available.
Strand Nurses Bureau, part of Advantage Healthcare currently has a position available for Registered Nurses to manage the clinical care of our clients within their own homes.
Registered Nurses are needed to mange the complex clinical care of our clients. You will have previous knowledge/experience of:
You will be able to offer commitment to regular shifts in order to provide continuity of care. We have a variety of shifts to suit your current circumstances. For the duration of this package you will be supported and managed by our permanent Community Matrons.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Up to £500 bonus for referring a friend
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Free first uniform
- Priority recruitment from your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Regular appraisals
- Access to ‘My Advantage’ – manage your availability online!
Apply online enclosing your current CV and a covering letter, or alternatively contact our Recruitment Team on 0800 032 3355. Applicants subject to enhanced level DBS check. Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (Agy).
Please do not apply unless you can evidence previous care experience.
To learn more about Advantage Healthcare please visit www.advantagehealthcare.com