This job is no longer available
You will have 6+ months hospital experience and possess great communication skills. The salary will be between £21,388 - £27,901
My client is a leading General Hospital and specialist centre for cancer, Oral and Maxillo-facial surgery and pathology. The hospital serves a population of 320,000 for emergency and general hospital services and is the lead specialist centre for cancer patients in Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire, serving a population of 1.2 million.
This NHS Trust employs approximately 3,000 staff and has very close links with the University of Surrey as well as an extensive education, training and research portfolio.
- 30-40 minutes from London Waterloo by train
- 30-40 minutes to London Heathrow & Gatwick by car
- NMC registered (or PRN obtained)
- Various levels of post-registration Staff Nurse experience
- Good command of English
- Accomodation available
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent NHS Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday per annum + national holidays
- NHS benefits scheme (vouchers & discounts) and more.
If you would like more information on this position or others that we have in your area, then please call Tom Watts at HCL Permanent on 0207 861 8950 (ext 1490) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org