Band 5 Registered Nurse - Community Hospital (Devon)
CRG Healthcare is currently recruiting for an experienced Band 5 Registered Nurse to work within community hospitals within the South West Devonshire area.
Duties and Responsibility’s include:
• To assess, provide and review nursing care, to a high standard in a safe and professional manner using evidence based knowledge.
• Aim to wherever possible maintain patients in their own preferred place of care, enabling them to maximise their independence and optimise their quality of life.
• To work under the direction of the Band 6 and the Ward Manager using their skills and knowledge as a Registered Nurse.
• To manage the ward area and deputise in the absence of a senior colleague.
To apply for this role you will need:
• Qualified RGN with up to date NMC pin number
• 1-2 year post graduate experience (desirable)
• Broad general nursing skills and clinical knowledge
• IT Skills
• Work effectively as a team member
CRG Healthcare supply qualified Nursing, ODP’s and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments, in addition to continuing healthcare at home. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODP’s and Healthcare workers.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact us on 0191 646 9551 to register or for more information. You can also apply online on the CRG website.
*Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see terms and conditions for more details.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Healthcare roles across the country. Visit our website http://www.crghealthcare.uk.com to find a job to suit you.