This job is no longer available
CRG Healthcare is currently recruiting for aBand 5 Registered Nurse, to work within an permanently for the NHS within there surgical service department.
Duties and Responsibility’s include:
• To participate in the assessment of care needs of the clients and the development, implementation and evaluation of care, promoting high standards, demonstrating a compassionate nature and promoting patient dignity.
• To participate as a skilled member of the multi-disciplinary team and act as team leader for a case load of clients.
• To manage the day-to-day running of the ward in the absence of the more senior member of staff.
To apply for this role you will need:
• Qualified RGN with up to date NMC pin number
• 1-2 years post graduate experience (Advantageous)
• Experience of working in Surgical Ward
• Ability to orginise and priortise workloads
• IT Skills
• Ability to access and assess, Plan and evaluate care
CRG Healthcare supply qualified Nursing, ODP’s and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments, in addition to continuing healthcare at home. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODP’s and Healthcare workers.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply or contact us on 0191 646 9551 to register or for more information. You can also apply online on the CRG website.
*Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see terms and conditions for more details.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Homecare roles across the country. Visit our website http://www.crghealthcare.uk.com/job/search to find a job to suit you.