Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
£12.63 + paid breaks + excellent benefits
Dementia Specialist Nursing Home - Whittlesey area of Peterborough.
Who we're looking for
- A level one Registered Nurse
- Full UK NMC Pin
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
- You'll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families.
What we'll offer you in return
- A competitive salary
- Paid Breaks
- Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bupa Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Be the nurse you want to be.
Click the APPLY NOW button to apply for this role.
If you would like more information, please contact Hannah Roberts on 07850730906 or email@example.com
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (formerly a Work Permit)
Applications from Job Seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship will be considered and sponsorship offered to successful candidates where UKBA regulations are met. For further information on sponsorship please visit http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/