Registered Nurse - Mental Health
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced RMN on behalf of an Independent, Private Hospital in Winsford, Cheshire.
A full time permanent Staff Nurse position has arisen within the Independent Hospital, an Assessment, Treatment and Recovery facility for people with mental health needs
The position requires the post holder:
* To work effectively with the Registered Manager and Clinical Team Leader in order to deliver a model of care that is based on the principles of Psychosocial Interventions and Person Centred Practice.
* To take charge of the shift and team on duty as well as the day to day management of the service and delivery of care, treatment and support to Service Users.
* To provide effective leadership and clear direction to Support Staff, as well as act as supervisor.
* To act as the Named Nurse for a designated number of service users.
* To ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory service delivery requirements and to operate services in accordance with relevant legislation and Organisational Policy.
* To compassionately provide individualised care, treatment and support with non-judgmental positive regard and creativity which enables service users to begin the journey of reclaiming their lives and working toward recovery.
Required Skills & Experience
The candidate will be motivated and have the enthusiasm and drive to support people with complex mental health issues and dual diagnoses through the care pathway to maximise independence, mental and physical wellbeing and recovery. You will need to hold a current RMN qualification and ideally have a minimum of 12 months post registration experience of working with service users with mental health needs.
There is a comprehensive induction programme and opportunities to develop and broaden your skills and competencies through Continuing Professional Development. Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Salary & Benefits
£23,340 - £25,011 per annum, pro rata depending on actual working hours.
Our Client promotes a lifestyle benefits scheme which you and your family with real savings on day to day purchases and leisure activities. The scheme is specially designed to fit with your home and family life, and offers a wide range of discounts that are unavailable on the high street; ranging from gift vouchers, hotels, holidays, gym memberships, car insurance and much more.
If you would like further details about this role please contact Gemma Gill at Search on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org