This job is no longer available
I need a hard working Band 5 registered children's nurse to work in a busy Hospital in Leeds. The Hospital covers a wide range of specialities for Children patients including, urology, ENT, gastroenterology, general surgery, plastic surgery, orthopedic, ophthalmology.
Leeds is well known for it's affordable living and is situated close to other cosmopolitan cities such as Manchester and Sheffield.
You will work alongside Consultants and Speciality Doctors, extending and developing your clinical experience. You will also have the chance to progress your career thanks to the training and development services offered through a variety of in-house training courses. You preferably will have had experience in pre and post operative care.
You will have:
- A valid UK NMC pin number - RSCN Or equivalent
- Permission to work in the UK
- Experience, ideally in an acute setting
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- A band 5 salary of £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Great pay progression
- Continued professional development
- Eligibility to join the Pension Scheme
- Local discounts
This is the opportunity you have been looking for since qualifying as a nurse!
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please call Laura Crossley on 08453890139