Your role is to work as part of the District Nursing Team to ensure high quality health care is delivered to patients in their own home and/ or clinic setting. To work in collaboration with the wider Primary Health Care team, whilst participating in the assessment of health needs and delivery of care to the practice population. The service is delivered over a seven day rota.
You are required to work across a number of constituencies in and around the Bradford and Airedale area.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and recent experiene is a must.
We are looking for someone:
- To listen and respond to our service users, carers and members of our diverse communities in order to exceed their expectations
- To deliver continually improving and outstanding value and quality of care
- To have an excellent reputation as an employer and service provider of choice
- To provide integrated health and social care pathways` to improve the interface with the service user and their carers
- To enable ease of access by delivering services as close to home as possible - where and when people need it
- To develop existing and acquire new services that complement integration of services to local people
- To support partners in the promotion of healthy lives and to tackle inequalities in life opportunity and outcomes
The pay varies from £14.50 - £26.00 depending on whether you operate under PAYE or LTD.
If you are interested in this position please call Katie on 0207 861 8777 press option 1 and dial extension number 3084.