This job is no longer available
TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
Quality/Risk Management, Patient Safety Manager
IMS is seeking an experienced specialist nurse for its prestigious hospital client in the Caribbean.
- To provide oversight of the Quality Improvement, Risk Management, Patient Safety initiatives throughout the organization.
- Managers the international accreditation efforts and acts as Accreditation Survey Coordinator for all accreditation activities
- Support the peer review process
- Liaise with medical-legal and insurance staff
- Internal and external staff as appropriate to job function or as directed by CEO.
Must be EU or US/Canadian citizens
Excellent English (written and spoken) is required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters Degree required with at least three (3) years clinical experience in an acute care hospital, preferably as a registered nurse.
- Certification in Health Care Quality (such s CPHQ) Strongly preferred
- Extensive prior experience in education and training of staff in the principles of quality improvement, risk management and patient safety
- At least three to five (3-5) years’ clinical experience in an acute care hospital, preferably as a registered nurse.
- At least three to five (3-5) experience working with domestic or international accreditation agencies and experience with leading accreditation surveys.
- Five (5) or more years of management / supervisory experience.
- Minimum of five years of current, progressive experience in quality management / quality improvement in a healthcare setting required.
- Remuneration packages will be based on qualification and experience
- Good salary
- Accomodation and utilities paid for
- Economy flight
- Other benefits
IMS also have many jobs in top hospitals in the UK and Middle East.
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: