Recruitment Open Day - Band 5 and 6 Community Hospital Nursing
Recruitment Open Day
Band 5 and 6 Community Hospital Nursing posts
Saturday 17 May, 9.30am - 4.30pm Haywood Hospital, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 7AG
Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Partnership NHS Trust provides community health services and adult social care in Staffordshire and health services in Stoke on Trent. The Partnership Trust is the biggest integrated health and social care provider in the UK and currently offers health and social care to adults living in Staffordshire (outside of Stoke-on-Trent)
Within the Trust there are 5 Community Hospitals that deliver a range of services from Intermediate Care / Rehabilitation through to highly specialised Rheumatology and Neurological / Stroke Rehabilitation services plus many other areas. Community hospitals are admitting patients with a more complex acuity than ever before with increasingly specialist treatment and care being provided by highly skilled staff.
- Are you looking to develop your knowledge and skills in service areas not routinely accessible within an Acute Trust environment?
- Do you see the benefits of closer integrated working between health and social care to ensure the best outcomes for patients?
- Are you passionate about wanting to work with patients to help them achieve their goals?
- Are you caring and compassionate and committed to personalised care?
- Do you want to be part of an emerging, unique and diverse organisation that holds Quality, People and Responsibility as its Core values and is committed to staff development and delivery of excellent patient care?
If so then apply ahead of our Recruitment Event on 17th May!
The Partnership Trust is recruiting dedicated, compassionate nursing staff to further enhance the high quality patient experience we offer in our five community hospitals across North Staffordshire.
A range of opportunities is available for excellent band 6 and 5 nurses to work across our wards, focusing on individual patients’ needs and supported by our specialised assessment and rehabilitation facilities. RGN or dual registered nurses are encouraged to apply for these important, professional roles that can help people achieve their ambitions.
What you can expect at the event:
- Meet Professional Leads, Matrons and Specialist nurses who will give you an insight into working for this exciting Trust, and also share information about our career opportunities
- Tour our wards and see our high quality facilities for yourself!
- Ask our teams questions and see what they do for the Trust by viewing their “stalls.”
- Learn about the development and Leadership Opportunities given to our staff.
- Explore the benefits and opportunities of working for the biggest Health and Social Care Partnership Trust in the UK.
- Take part in an “Interview on the day” if you so wish (details below)
- Enjoy refreshments that will be available as you chat to our friendly and enthusiastic staff in an informal environment.
There are two options available to you:
Apply before midnight on 14th May (first closing date) for the chance to attend the event and take part in an interview if you are shortlisted
Attend the event (without applying at this stage) and take the opportunity to have an informal chat with senior SSOTP nurses. There will be an opportunity for you to apply after the event if you wish.
Online applications only by clicking on the Apply Now button and search Job refs: 447-447-17505 for Band 6 and 447-447-17504 for Band 5 post.