Registered Nurse Band 5 - Abingdon,Oxford
CRG Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for dedicated and proactive registered nurses to work for a large NHS trust in the Abingdon area.Our client prides themselves on being caring, safe and excellent in what they do; they are seeking nursing staff that share these views to join their team and continue to provide the highest standard of care to their patients.
We are seeking nurses to cover a range of requirements, including ad-hoc shifts, rotational shift patterns and long term assignments (both full and part-time available). Please contact our team today to discuss the current requirements to see if this suits your availability and requirements for work!
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Ensure that a responsive high quality patient focused service is delivered and be responsible for the care of a named group of patients creating care plans and implementing changes as indicated by the needs of the patient
- Improve the quality of care received and the experience of patients
- Be integral to the implementation of policies, protocols and guidelines relevant to the ward area.
Previous experience in a similar role and setting is essential for this role.
CRG Healthcare supply qualified Nursing, ODP’s and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments, in addition to continuing healthcare at home. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODP’s and Healthcare workers.
CRG offers everyone who works for each of their brands the added following benefits;
• Weekly pay
• Dedicated registration team to guide you through the process
• No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Competitive pay rates
CRG are an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more and to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 680 0646 .You can also apply online at http://www.crg.uk.com/account/new
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Healthcare roles across the country. Visit our website www.crg.uk.com/job/search to find a job to suit you.
* Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see www.crg.uk.com/defence_referral_terms_and_conditions for more details.