This job is no longer available
One of the largest providers of comprehensive healthcare services in The Middle East has asked us to assist them in recruiting excellent UK based nurses at all levels for their Orthodaedic departments in their superb hospital facilities in Riyadh.
The hospitals are all JCIA and ISO accredited and have won numerous awards and accolades.
We are now actively seeking candidates who have experience in Orthodaedics, and who would be interested to work with like minded, highly qualified and distinguished medical professionals, who want to enhance and develop their careers.
- You must be a registered nurse, and have worked and trained in a Western European, Australian, NZ, North American or South African environment
- Ortho/HN Head Nurses/Clinical Lead Nurses - Minimum 7 years experience, at least 2 years current in Orthodaedics, demonstrated ability to lead a team of Senior and Junior nurses, with a demonstrable ability to design, co-ordinate and evaluate plans of care
- Ortho/CN Charge Nurses - Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, with at least 2 years Orthodaedics experience and the ability to lead and mentor junior staff
- Ortho/SN Staff Nurses Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience with at least 1 year specialising in Orthodaedics
As an experienced nurse working within your chosen area of speciality, you will be able to show that you have the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to provide exceptional clinical expertise to you patients in the most advanced medical environment.
In return, you will receive an EXCELLENT TAX FREE BASE SALARY, which will be dependant on your level of experience and seniority .......PLUS
- Fully expensed accommodation
- Transport to and from work
- Health Insurance 35 days leave entitlement
- Fully expensed relocation
- Annual return ticket to place of residence
- 2 year contract which can be extended by mutual agreement
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN LONDON AND EDINBURGH DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE 2014 Please forward your CV to the e mail address accompanying this advert, and marked with the correct job reference Ortho/HN, Ortho/CN, Ortho/SN