This job is no longer available
With ever increasing demands on NHS resources, home health care is becoming an important alternative. Bupa Home Healthcare provides everything you need in professional care and expert management. We help you maintain the highest standards of patient service whilst achieving those vital performance targets. We will constantly develop your skills, provide supervised practice and a career path that will help you progress your career further. We can also help you gain recognised qualifications.
All roles are long term and Bank employees form a very important part of our workforce, whilst retaining flexible working patterns.
- Community based with the autonomy of managing your own caseload of patients
- Take the lead in delivering IV medication to patients in their own homes
- Educating patients
Patients are located throughout the South West region. The successful applicant will ideally be located centrally. You must hold a full EU driving licence and be willing to travel between 30 minutes and 1 hour between patients, as required.
- Experience in the administration of IV antibiotics and TPN
- Cannulation and venepuncture competency
- Knowledge of managing patients with central lines.
- Have an acute ward or community nursing background
You must be a Registered Nurse with valid NMC PIN Number, who cares about clinical excellence. You believe in the importance of the right things, done well and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Car ownership is essential.