This job is no longer available
Nursing job requirements:
* 6 months experience in a UK based hospital
* Current NMC registration
* The right to work in the UK
What we expect:
* Recent ITU / HDU / ICU experience is essential
* You must be able to safely administer medicine
* Be able to take blood and measure blood pressure and heart rate
* You will be able to work well under pressure
* Work both on your own and as part of a team
* Be able to build relationships with patients and be observant to ensure an excellent standard of care is given
* You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We appreciate experience on (though not limited to) medical and surgical wards, elderly, MAU, EAU, AMU, Orthopaedics, winter pressures, escalation wards and more.
Nurses who register with hays will receive a number of benefits including a £50 voucher guaranteed when you successfully complete your third shift with us, up to £250.00 referral bonus for every RGN you refer to us, a free CRB, excellent pay rates, an allocated consultant, free mandatory training, flexible shifts to suit all lifestyles and 1 free uniform (terms and conditions apply).
If you have the determination, focus and skills for this exciting opportunity, please call Danielle Briggs on 01132 003705, or send an up to date CV, to arrange an immediate interview.