This job is no longer available
Paediatric Specialists required for Clinical Nurse manager roles
These role offer an extraordinary opportunity to enhance your career, and to work with world-leading medical professionals in a state-of-the-art environment and in a dynamic part of the world. As a nurse in this environment you will be actively encouraged to take advantage of continuing education and training programs, as well as postgraduate opportunities.You will be part of one of the most ambitious and visionary healthcare projects in the world.
The Emergency Care unit is made up of the following services:
Pediatric Emergency Room - 56 bays (includes level 1 trauma) Pediatric Urgent Care - 15 bays Obstetric Triage - 6 beds, 5 chairs Women's Urgent Care - 5 beds The Clinical Nurse Manager of Pediatric Urgent Care will report to the nursing Director of Emergency Service
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for leading and demonstrating the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care on his/her unit/clinic, 24-hours a day. The Clinical Nurse Manager is a key member of the interprofessional team and ensures that standards for nursing care are adhered to at the unit/clinic level. The Clinical Nurse Manager in collaboration with team members is accountable for ensuring that commissioning, recruitment, onboarding, orientation and service activation responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the hospitals' plans, policies, and timelines. The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for identifying risks in these processes, informing leadership and actively participating in managing timely solutions.
To be considered for these exciting roles you must have:
- Completed your training and work experience within a Western European, North American, SA, or Antipodian healthcare system
- At least 7 years progressive managerial experience
- Strong nursing skills in a Paediatric environment
- Demonstrated managerial experience in a Paediatric environment
- Be educated to degree level, with Masters degree in a related field.
- You must also be registered with a recognised regulatory body.
On offer is an unequalled package and in addition to salary, the offer is extended to RNs who are either single or married (including families).
Some of our benefits are:
- Free fully furnished accommodation with utilities included
- International health and dental insurance
- Monthly Transport allowance
- Relocation and repatriation flights
- Relocation and repatriation allowance
- Annual return flight for vacation
- School fees in Qatar for school age children
- End of service bonus - 1 months salary for every year worked
- Generous vacation and public holiday allowance
- Professional development opportunities