Health Care Assistant
£7.00 - £9.80 per hour
What difference would extra shifts make to you? If you`re a dedicated, experienced Health Care Assistant then we want you!
HCL Nursing are currently working with a well known NHS Trust in Walsall to recruit a talented and experienced Health Care Assistant available for day and/or night shifts. The trust provides high quality, friendly and effective community health services from some 60 sites including health centre`s and GP surgeries. Covering Walsall and beyond, their multidisciplinary services include rapid response in the community and home based care, so that those with long term conditions and the frail elderly, can remain in their own homes to be cared for.
Your responsibilities will include working with adults within medical and surgical settings, liaising with other health professionals within a passionate multidisciplinary team and adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately and efficiently.
- Right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months hospital experience within the last 18 months
- Vaccination history for Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, Measles and Tuberculosis.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive rates
- Uniform supplied
- Flexible day/night shifts
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- On-going work available
If you possess a genuine desire to help and care for others, are trustworthy and reliable then we want to hear from you. Please contact Omer on 0207 861 8933.