This job is no longer available
- Case Management
- Providing face to face support for staff
- Running a robust health and promotion campaign
- Dealing with cases of sickness absence
- Assuming responsibility for reviewing appointments and diary management
- Registered Nurse essential
- Post registration OH qualification essential and entry onto Part 1 or 3 of NMC Register
- Experience in an OH setting onsite with a client would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong IT Skills
What we'll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. For more information on our equal opportunities please contact us.