Adult Nurse - RGN - Devon
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of complex community care packages. As an employment agency we are continually looking for Adult Nurses (RSCNs) to work within complex care packages in the community (tracheostomy/gastrostomy care). Our registered nurses are responsible for the day-to-day care of the client, as well as supporting both the family and any healthcare assistants also working within the package. Whilst previous community experience is not essential you must be confident as a lone worker and be able to work within a team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for registered adult nurses to join an established agency that focuses on delivering excellent care for the client and their family by developing professional working relationships and providing stability to their ongoing care.
• Help in the assessing of each patient’s nursing care needs
• Plan, deliver and implement the agreed plan of care
• Discuss the updating of care plans as necessary, and maintain accurate records
• Support and supervise Healthcare Assistants to maintain a high standard of care
• An adult nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 6 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last three years or an RN with a minimum of one year ventilation competency.
• Current NMC registration
• Applicants should be friendly, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in community based nursing
• Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for work purposes
• Thornbury Community Services provides 24 hr on call support from a registered nurse
• Highly competitive pay rates with a travel allowance of 25p per mile. We will also reimburse up to £40 (per trip) if you use public transport
• Bonus and incentive schemes available
• Option to join stakeholder pension scheme
• Holiday pay paid on every shift
• Easily accessible mandatory training updates
• Regular team meetings to ensure you are up-to-date with any changes within your package
By working for Thornbury Community services you will have the option of working around existing commitments or taking the exciting step of full-time agency work. If you are looking for an extremely rewarding role, join us and help transform the life of a family.
Thornbury Community Services currently have a wide variety of opportunities available so please feel free to contact us regarding this or any of our exiting opportunities on 0845 120 5280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org