Clinical Team Manager
- Fully expensed car or car allowance of £4,250
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Immediate Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Mobile Phone and Tablet Device
- Comprehensive Company Induction
- On-going Training and Development
• Responsibility and accountability for the performance of specified clinical team in regard to patient care and the efficient and effective delivery of clinical services in line with each individual service level agreement (SLA) on treatment protocol.
• Regular observation field visit with all staff members (at least one visit per person monthly) to ensure continual delivery of high quality clinical services to patients in maintained.
• To identify and address any training needs or gaps in clinical capability and address appropriately with on location training / mentoring, and/or recommend a formal training intervention.
• To provide strong leadership through knowledge and expertise to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of quality clinical services.
• To maintain relationships with stakeholders and customers to drive customer trust and retention.
• To visit or call the top referring private consultants or lead hospital clinical staff once a month to check they are happy with the service.
• Ensure delivery of a safe and effective service across the full range of healthcare provisions offered in your area of responsibility in line with the appropriate SLA or treatment protocol.
• As required undertake appropriate and focused HR Personnel processes, including but not limited to; return to work meetings, appraisals, sickness meetings, investigations and disciplinary meetings.
• Build and retain a patient focused and highly motivated work force through effective management and communication.
• Maintain & evidence own professional competency and current nursing practices in line with NMC code of conduct and CQC standards at all times.
• Ensure team maintain & evidence professional competency and current nursing practices in line with NMC code of conduct and CQC standards at all times.
• Induct and integrate new team members in a positive and professional manner in line with company expectations and requirements.
• To ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements of clinical services are fulfilled and ensure any deviations or breach is addressed immediately.
• To ensure compliance with all business policies and procedures and manage any breach or non compliance immediately.
• Any other reasonable tasks as required by the business
Scale and Scope:
Location: To be based within commutable distance of designated service and team locations. Role requires regular regional travel, some national travel and some overnight stays.
Team size: Circa 12 direct clinical reports.
This document outlines the skills, ability and knowledge required to undertake the role outlined in this document for Healthcare at Home. All applicant and job holders must fulfil therequirement outlined below, and unless otherwise stated should be assumed to be essential - desirable criteria is specifically denoted by ‘(D)’.
Teamwork and team building
Client and customer focus
Skills and Abilities:
• Clinical service delivery experience
• Up to date with clinical delivery techniques and national best practice for relevant clinical areas (eg. Safeguarding, IV infusion techniques, Oncology protocols)
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to act on own initiative and act decisively as required
• Demonstrates a sound understanding of current healthcare market
• Adult and / or Children safeguarding experience as required in area of responsibility
• Demonstrates experience of quality improvement in a clinical setting
• Clinical management experience of diverse multi disciplinary teams / community based (D)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Smart and professional appearance
• Ability to drive.
Education and Training:
• Full UK drivers licence (or equivalent)
• Current NMC Register (RGN, RSCN, RMN, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist degree as relevant to clinical team)
• Degree level qualification (D)
• Experienced clinical manager
• Demonstrates consistent delivery against KPIs
• Experienced team motivator
• Undertaking of quality and activity audits (D)
• Management of teams delivering 24/7 clinical services (D)
Must be able to work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the business including but not limited to weekends, bank holidays, out of hours working.
Healthcare at Home is an equal opportunities employer