My client, an NHS Hospital is recruiting experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurses. The hospital located in central London. Ad hoc interviews are available.
The hospital is a modern and purpose built institution, opened in 1993. They specialise in Paediatric and Neonatal surgery , ICU, and A&E. They are routinely awarded with Employer of Choice awards, and have an extremely high level of staff satisfaction. They have an excellent learning and development programme, and as part of the NHS, any courses or professional development is paid for by the hospital.
The ward successful candidates will be working on is a 12 cot NICU. The ward represents the national standard of excellence in neonatal patient care. The successful candidate will be joining an exceptional team dedicated to providing world class care, to patients ranging from newborns through to 6 months of age.
- NMC Registration (Or in the process)
- 2 years minimum NICU experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficiency, talent, and compassion
- Dedication to ongoing professional development
Benefits of Working for the NHS
- Band 5, plus a High Cost of Living Allowance
- 27 days annual leave
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Ongoing support of personal and professional development
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
Please, if you have the experience, and want to join a fantastic neonatal ICU, apply now!
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Xander Warden at HCL Permanent, 020 7861 1518 or apply to this vacancy.
HCL Permanent London