This job is no longer available
Pay Rate: £25 per hour
HCL Nursing is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and qualified RGN or ODP with Anaesthetic, skills that have 1 years post registration experience working in Theatres in the field of assignment within the UK.
The role attracts a rate of up to £25 per hour, the shifts based in the London area. You can choose the days you can work as either full time agency or alongside your permanent positon.
The ideal candidate will have clinical experience in the following areas:
- Working as part of a team with surgeons, anaesthetists and theatre nurses
- Assist with smooth running of procedure, making sure it is as safe and effective as possible
Whilst HCL Nursing`s friendly compliance team will support you to pass through our compliance process quickly, successful candidates will require HCPC/NMC registration, right to work in the UK and have 12 months clinical experience working in a hospital within the last 6 months.
You will also have excellent communication skills with a high standard of both written and spoken English. Up to date Occupational Health Records and Manual Handling/Basic Life Support certificates will also be essential, however update courses are available.
Working with HCL Nursing includes a unique and generous rewards programme that awards a point for every hour worked and includes other benefits including but not limited to:
- A choice of attractive roles and locations working with leading healthcare suppliers in the UK
- Attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Friendly consultants who understand agency nursing and your needs
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Discounts on professional training offered with external companies
- Flexible shift options with days, nights, long or short shifts available
Please call Veronika on 02078618933 to get started today, or email to veronika.sigrist at hclnursing.com