This is a great opportunity for a senior, qualified nurse wanting a change from a ward management setting. We are recruiting for an experienced nurse to work as a corporate clinical co-ordinator who would be involved in a strategic, recruitment and NHS employers partnering focused role.
HCL Workforce Solutions is a Market leader in framework, healthcare recruitment and supply for both the NHS and private sector. The successful candidate will be pivotal in the running of a training venue linked with recruitment, assessment and compliance of locum Healthcare workers to work in the NHS. Therefore the role would involve multi disciplinary team dealings and clinical competence assessment.
It would also require a great deal of initiative in co-ordinating of clinical diaries, streamlining and process management as well as a degree of clinical troubleshooting.
This role would involve but not be limited to:
- clinical and organisational compliance and governance
- managing the day to day running of the office
- delivery of a high output business service
- conducting clinical interviews and appraisals
- On occasion, travelling to meet with locums across the country
- work closely with colleagues, clients and candidates to ensure that a clinical perspective maintained
- occupational health review
- attend management meetings to ensure strong communications and decision making processes upheld and adhered to
A professional approach representative of our core company values is a must, as is the advocacy of equality and diversity in the employment of healthcare workers.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like any further information please call Taneal Dalton on 020 7451 1451 Ext 1546 or email your CV.