This job is no longer available
Pay Rate: £26 - 28 per hour
HCL Nursing is looking to recruit a Recovery nurse to start ASAP.
This is a on going position for night duties in Southampton.
The ideal candidate will have clinical experience in the following areas:
- Working as part of a team with surgeons, anaesthetists and theatre nurses
- Caring for patient before during and/or after surgery
- Assist with smooth running of procedure, making sure it is as safe and effective as possible
Whilst HCL Nursing`s friendly compliance team will support you to pass through our compliance process quickly, successful candidates will require HCPC/NMC registration, right to work in the UK and have 12 months clinical experience working in a hospital within the last 6 months.
You will also have excellent communication skills with a high standard of both written and spoken English. Up to date Occupational Health Records and Manual Handling/Basic Life Support certificates will also be essential, however update courses are available.
Working with HCL Nursing includes a unique and generous rewards programme that awards a point for every hour worked and includes other benefits including but not limited to:
- A choice of attractive roles and locations working with leading healthcare suppliers in the UK
- Attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Friendly consultants who understand agency nursing and your needs
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Discounts on professional training offered with external companies
- Flexible shift options with days, nights, long or short shifts available
Please call Veronika on 02078618933 or email veronika.sigrist at hclnursing.com