This job is no longer available
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 70 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI The Alexandra Hospital, based in Cheadle, Cheshire has a vacancy for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff on a Full Time basis, working 37.5 hours a week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Relevant qualifications with NMC or HPC registration
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while managing a delegated team
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- Participate in HR activities
Assist in the enhancement, development, introduction of services and initiatives
Please refer to the attached Role Profile for full details of duties and requirements for this post.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an acute theatre suite and gain or develop experience in mixed speciality surgery within the private sector. This posts attracts a very competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience, and as associated with BMI Healthcare, the UK's largest provider of private healthcare in the UK