Director of Nursing
One of the largest providers of comprehensive healthcare services in The Middle East has asked us to assist them in recruiting an experienced Director of Nursing, to oversee the delivery of Nursing Services within one of their 13 superb hospital facilities based in Riyadh. The hospitals are all JCIA and ISO accredited and have won numerous awards and accolades.
We are now actively seeking candidates who have previous experience in an executive or non executive Director of Nursing role, and who would be interested to work with like minded, highly qualified and distinguished medical professionals, who want to enhance and develop their careers.
You must be a registered nurse in the UK, or from a Western European, Australian, NZ or North American Environment. As Director of Nursing, you will have overall responsibility for all Nursing Services within your designated hospital, and all of the Nursing heads of department will report directly to you. Your role as Director will be to ensure that the standards for nursing care and services are adhered to within the hospital and you will have a pivotal role in coordination and management of activities and resources of all of the hospital nursing services.
Ideally to be considered for this role You must have:
- Master’s degree in a healthcare related field, or an MBA
- Registered Nurse Current nursing licensure
- At least 10 years progressive nursing management experience, with at least 4 years at Director level.
- Experience of handling large budgets
- Ability to lead and manage diverse teams
- Ability to assess, analyze, synthesize and act upon performance data and financial information
- Demonstrated ability to make oral and written presentations to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated resilience and “can-do" attitude
- Ability to cope with rapid and sustained change, competing demands and tight deadlines
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- In return, you will receive an EXCELLENT TAX FREE BASE SALARY, which will be dependant on your level of experience and seniority .......PLUS
Fully expensed accommodation
35 days leave entitlement
Fully expensed relocation
Annual return ticket to place of residence
2 year contract which can be extended by mutual agreement
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN LONDON AND EDINBURGH DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE 2014