This job is no longer available
Permanent Opportunity for a Practice Nurse in a GP Practice in Bradford!
Our client is looking for a Practice Nurse to work around 28 -32 hours per on a permanent basis.
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience (around £30 000 p.a.)
- NHS Pension
- Five weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Supportive clinical team
- CPD opportunities
You would be based in a GP Practice in Bradford. Onsite parking is available at the surgery.
This role requires an experienced Practice Nurse – you should have all the usual Practice Nurse skills such as immunisations and cervical cytology for this role.
Chase Medical is a specialist Practice Nurse agency. There are many advantages to finding a permanent role through Chase Medical:
- We will work to find you a permanent role that matches your specific requirements
- We can negotiate the terms of employment on your behalf – avoid any awkward debates regarding salary etc.
- Put your best side forward – you can rely on Chase Medical to tailor your applications to suit each specific opportunity you are interested in – we will make sure the centres know why you would be an excellent fit for their role
- Quick and easy joining process and friendly agency staff
- Opportunity to pick up locum work in the interim, or even try out centres on a locum basis before committing to a permanent role.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity (or any of the other roles we have available throughout the UK) then:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 0114 2757421 and ask to speak with Kaeli.
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Know someone else who might be interested? Due to the high volumes of work we have available across the UK, we are happy to hear from anyone who knows of Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses who are looking for locum or permanent work. Rewards are available for all successful referrals.