This job is no longer available
This busy hospital is based in the town of Lancaster a vibrant university city with a wealth of history, shops Bars and restaurants.
This hospital offers a comprehensive range of acute and support hospital services for around 350,000 people across North Lancashire and South Cumbria. The hospital is staffed by highly committed teams of doctors, nurses, midwives, allied health professionals and support workers, delivering a range of general hospital services and striving to give excellent, compassionate care to the people of Morecambe Bay.
HCL Permanent are currently recruiting for roles in General Medicine and Surgery
If you are an experienced RGN nurse we would love to hear from you. Please only apply if you have a current UK PIN number and recent experience working as a qualified nurse.
You will be rewarded for your dedication to these roles with;
- Band 5 Nursing Salary £21,388 - £27,901 Per annum
- Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year, plus eight general and public holidays, rising to 33 days after ten years' service
- pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- better career and pay progression based on the application of knowledge and skills
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations.
If this role is perfect for you and you are able to make a difference to someone`s life please call Zoe Metcalfe on 08453 890 139 or e-mail a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org