£8.00 - 12.80 per hour
Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for an exciting new role in the Solihull area in Birmingham? If so then you have come to the right place.
Mt client has the leading university teaching hospitals in the midlands and is one of the most consistently high performing trusts in the NHS. The trust provides a full range of services including a specialist centre for burns and plastic surgery, organ transplants, neuroscience and cancer. You will be working between two renowned hospitals working day and/or night shifts. This is a great opportunity which allows you to contribute to the well being of patients.
As a Healthcare Assistant your responsibilities will include working with adults within medical and surgical settings, liaising with other health professionals within a passionate multidisciplinary team and adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately and efficiently.
- Right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months hospital experience within the last 18 months
- Vaccination history for Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, Measles and Tuberculosis.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive pay-rates
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Uniform supplied
- Access to a quality pension provider
- Flexible day/night shifts
So if you are a Healthcare Assistant looking for an new, motivating role within a hospital and meet our criteria please apply by contacting Chandeep on 0207 861 8933.