Sexual Health Nurse (Part Time) Manchester
Staff Nurse – Sexual Health (Part time)
Hrs: 16 hrs per week (2 full days)
Salary: £28,471 - £31,468 based on Full Time
We are seeking dedicated Nurse to join our Manchester (stockport) clinic on a permanent part time contract. We would be looking for the ideal candidate to Work as part of a multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, healthcare assistants and administrators, day-to-day you will be providing excellent clinical care and guidance to our clients at all times offering services which include, contraception, emergency contraception, pregnancy testing, unplanned pregnancy consultations, early medical abortion, abortion, vasectomy, STI testing and treatment, cervical screening, blood testing and ultrasound scanning (training provided).
Ideally you will have:
- worked within a Nurse led environment
- a keen interest or experience in gynaecology/sexual and reproductive healthcare
- post-registration experience of working in a fast paced, high activity environment to time-slotted appointments. Such as A&E, theatre, acute, labour ward, outpatients or as a practise nurse
- proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload and patient case load under minimal supervision
- passion for working with people and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- flexible to work additonal hours, come in earlier and stay later as neccessary.
In addition you will have the ability to work within a challenging and varied environment coupled with the skills to work independently and support other team members during peak times. Passion for and dedication to the role is essential in order to build excellent rapport and client trust.
In return for this commitment, you will be provided with career support, on the job training - such as ultrasound scanning and a supportive environment for personal and professional development as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package
For Further Details, please contact Catherine Durr on 07507836385 or email Catherine@jprec.co.uk