Accident and Emergency Nurse
£20.00 - £24.00 per hour
How does a challenge working in an energetic Accident and Emergency Department sound?
HCL Nursing are currently working with an NHS Trust within Walsall who are looking for an enthusiastic nurse to work alongside their highly skilled Accident and Emergency team. The Trust`s Accident and Emergency service provides patients with access to high quality nurses like yourself who deal with many severe injuries and accidents as well as acute and chronic medical conditions and minor injuries and illnesses
As an Accident and Emergency Nurse, you will work alongside a busy driven dedicated team who take pride in caring for their patients that are in urgent need. You will need to be able to work well under stressful satiations and respond effectively to challenging situations.
- NMC Registered
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Accident and Emergency within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive pay rates
- Free Uniform
- Flexible shift options with days, nights, long or short shifts available
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Access to a quality pension provider
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenging role and meet the above essential criteria, please apply to this advert by contacting Omer on 0207 861 8933.