This job is no longer available
The Clinic is located in central London and is an up and coming cosmetics clinic. The Clinic take pride in providing their patients with the most natural looking surgery, focusing on eye surgery, nose reshaping, face and neck lifts and breast augmentations, as well as non surgical procedures.
This is the perfect role for a Theatre Nurse looking for further exposure and wanting to be part of a supporting company.
Sounds good doesn`t it? Why not apply now, I will give you a call and we can talk in more detail about this amazing opportunity!!!
- Organisation of patients for surgery: Before, during and after surgery
- Organisation of theatre: instruments, stock
- Communication with patients
- Establish clinical protocols to ensure safe protocols
- Proactively improve patient care
- Be available should an emergency arise in the evening or weekend
- Help with implementing or adjusting protocols so that the clinic and training centre can perform efficiently and as safely as possible
- Experience within the cosmetic industry is a bonus but not a necessity
- Must be the following:
- Surgical assistant
- Competent in scrub and recovery
- Fluent in English
- Report to Practice Manager and Consultant
- NMC registered
- Previous experience in cosmetic and plastics is preferred
- Experience of organizing theatre (instrument, stock)
- Candidate that is looking for long-term commitment, (salary will grow as service increases)
- Part-time Initially/ to become full-time
- Part Time : Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday when full time : Monday-Friday 800-1800
- In the case of an emergency be prepared to attend in the evening or weekend
- Personal Bonus tailored to specific role at 2-months
- Monthly Appraisal and support
- Continuous training and professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HCA looking for professional within an amazing company.
For more Information, please contact Shakira Adegoke at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 (ext. 2079) or email firstname.lastname@example.org