This job is no longer available
Clinical Services Manager - RGN
£34,340 plus paid breaks and excellent benefits.
This home consists of 5 seperate houses, 3 of the houses provide nursing care, including dementia, the other 2 houses are residential.
To apply for this role you must have strong clinical skills and be comfortable leading a nursing team.
- You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home.
- You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records.
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you.
- By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile.
- You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
Who we're looking for
- A level one Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
- With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents' lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
- An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
What's in it for you?
We value our people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bupa Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
Dedicated to making lives better.
Click the APPLY NOW button to apply for this role.
If you would like more information, please contact Hannah Roberts on 07850730906 or email@example.com