This job is no longer available
The hospital combines the warmth of traditional patient care with unrivalled expertise, and is looking for nurses who share these values.
Successful applicants will join an established multi professional team to care for acute and long term patients receiving cancer treatments and or palliative care.
You will need to have recent experience in oncology and or acute medicine and be able to demonstrate a holistic dynamic approach to nursing care.
Applicants will need:
- NMC registration
- 1 year`s post registration UK experience (oncology or acute medical)
- Palliative care experience (desirable)
- Mentorship experience (desirable)
The hospital offers a friendly and supportive working environment, with staff benefits including:
- Excellent support with continuing professional development and education
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare plan
- Life assurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Nursing accommodation may also be available
To apply for this job or ask for further information, you can contact Jana at HCL Permanent on 0207 861 8950 (extension 1543) or email your CV to email@example.com