This job is no longer available
Chemotherapy Nurse Practitioner
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
PULSE Healthcare are working with a private centre who offers their Patients a wide range of treatment options including Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Based in a central and easily accessible location, this specialist facility is run by a small and dedicated team.
Due to increasing demand, we now have an exciting new opportunity to recruit a highly motivated individual with excellent organisational and communication skills, and the ability to lead and drive change. With a strong background in Chemotherapy and Care for the Cancer Patient, the selected candidate will have strong ability to work independently, and be flexible and resourceful in the approach to the demands of this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional patient care and an efficient nursing service
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in intravenous access, central venous catheters, venepuncture and chemotherapy
- Practice Immediate Life Support
- To work within a team and to deputise for the Clinical Lead in their absence
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
The selected candidate will have the appropriate Professional Nursing Registration, with extensive experience working in an Oncology environment. A post registration qualification in the administration of chemotherapy will be advantageous. Candidates must also be able to demonstrate skills in clinical examination.
The remuneration package is excellent and negotiable for the right candidate.