Nursing Home Manager
Nursing Home Manager
RGN / RMN / RNLD QUALIFIED
£35,000 - £40,000
Search Consultancy are looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager on behalf of our Client in Liverpool.
The Home provides expert residential and nursing care for people with dementia at varying levels of dependency. The Nursing Home is purpose built and open plan and offers a peaceful, welcoming and homely atmosphere. Our Client is committed to maximising each individual's personal choice and independence.
* Assess the social needs and health needs of prospective residents and monitor the planning and on-going evaluation of their care
* Ensure that the Care Plans are completed to a high standard and are current
* Ensure that all registered nursing staff are aware of and familiar with and adhere to the NMC Code of Practice and professional codes of conduct and that the registration of all nurses employed with the home is current
* Ensure that the home assigned to you operates in compliance with statutory and national minimum standards, regulatory guidelines and company policies and procedures
* Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all staff and resources under your control
* Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
* Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed
* Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates
* Investigate complaints as and when required
* Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the home assigned to you
* RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
* Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
* Valid NMC pin number
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
.This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure which will be completed upon successful application.
The salary is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
For further details about this role, please send your CV to Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 0161 8358326