Nursing Home Manager
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager on behalf of our Client in Merseyside, Liverpool.
We are looking for an RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse with a Registered Managers Award (or equivalent qualification), to manage a 100 bed, elderly nursing and dementia care home.
The home has a team of registered nurses and well trained, dedicated care assistants that provide an excellent standard of 24-hour care, including palliative.
As the Care Home Manager you have responsibility for managing a business, you will lead a team and be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring the Home delivers the very best quality care.
As a Home Manager you will:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy - utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of services.
* Take on accountability for the home - ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
* Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
* Developing your people - you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development.
Suitable candidates will have experience working at Management level in the Healthcare Sector and be driven and motivated to provide quality care.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential. Our Client's Home Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, with exciting opportunities to progress the home and their career.
Our Client offers a salary of £43,000 for the role, as well as a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, up to 25% bonus, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
For further details about this position, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agy.)