I am currently looking for dedicated Neurological Rehabilitation Staff Nurses. My client is a specialist private neurological centre situated in the vibrant and dynamic city of Peterborough! A state of the art facility that provides top quality care to all of its patients.
The hospital is known for its welcoming and friendly culture; they take the time to make sure you integrate into the team and will help you learn and develop whatever your speciality. You will enjoy a broad range of rich and rewarding career options, as well as the opportunity to challenge your personal abilities, realise your potential and be rewarded for your efforts.
Located in one of the fastest developing regions in Europe, boasting excellent train links to London and the rest of the UK. There is a direct link to Stansted Airport, whilst Birmingham and Luton airports are just over an hour drive away. The centre has a lot to offer a nurse that is ready for a lot of progression!
- Providing tailored and exceptional standards of nursing care to patients
- As a staff nurse you will assess, plan and deliver care to meet patients and family needs
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Undertake extended role such as IV cannulation and phlebotomy
- Promote good communication amongst staff and all team members
- Supervise and direct junior staff, promoting a learning environment
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
- Respect and ensure privacy and confidentiality
- Maintain accurate records
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 9 months experience in Neuro-rehab
- Keen to learn new skills and embrace change
- Good verbal and non verbal communication
- Continuous training and professional development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme/ Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance and Counselling Service
- Life Insurance
- 28 days Annual Leave
The successful candidate will be working as part of a friendly and dynamic team and keen to learn new skills. This position will also see you fulfilling more senior responsibilities such as taking charge in the absence of senior staff.
HCL Permanent London