This job is no longer available
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 70 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI's The Princess Margaret Hospital are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join the Ward team.
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing nursing assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- Provide nursing assessment and treatment for Medical and Surgical patients, participating in these patients’ follow-up care as appropriate.
- To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
- To ensure the department maintains CQC accreditation
- To participate in weekend rota
Candidates must be NMC registered and have experience of working within a busy ward environment.
For further information, see the attached role profile.