This job is no longer available
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
£Competitve + paid breaks + excellent benefits
Basildon and Benfleet areas of Essex.
Right now, we're looking for highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the team at our care homes in Basildon, Essex. Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Is yours?
What you'll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you'll need
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What we'll offer you in return
- A competitive salary
- Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bupa Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Be the nurse you want to be.
Click the APPLY NOW button to apply for this role.
If you would like more information, please contact Hannah Roberts on 07850730906 or email@example.com